Seattle Kraken, Hockey Face Shield, nhlfansjersey.com

Regulamin naszego forum i shoutboxa
ODPOWIEDZ
WilliamR
Kontakt:

Seattle Kraken, Hockey Face Shield, nhlfansjersey.com

Post autor: WilliamR » 26 sty 2021, o 10:33

That’s just fine with Melissa Brown, the season-ticket holder who says on her twitter feed she’s “just a girl who loves sports.”Seattle Kraken

“He commits to both ends of the rink,” McLellan said. “I think there's some great offensive players that cheat to get their offense and, as a result, it hurts the team. That's never the way Kopi's played and I don't think he'll ever finish his career cheating.”New York Islanders

Obrazek

nhlfansjersey.com
Hockey Face Shield

Jean-Gabriel Pageau celebrates a first period goal by Brock Nelson against Igor Shesterkin of the New York Rangers at Madison Square Garden on Jan. 14, 2021, in New York City.New Jersey Devils

New York pulled Shesterkin on a power play with about 3 minutes left in the game for a two-man advantage, but couldn’t get the tying goal.

If Keith Yandle waives his no-move look for the Philadelphia Flyers to join the Boston as potential landing spots. Player hasn’t asked for a trade and team has yet to officially ask him to waive. #Flapanthers

Obrazek

Last night ushered in the first of 116 consecutive nights of NHL hockey. While there was plenty of action on the ice — like this absurd goal by Sidney Crosby — it wouldn’t be professional sports without just as much drama off the ice.

The deal was first reported by Darren Dreger, and is as follows. Dubois and a 2022 third round pick to the Winnipeg Jets in exchange for Laine and Jack Roslovic to the Columbus Blue Jackets. The Jets also retain 25.9 percent of Laine’s salary, evening out Dubois and Laine’s salaries at $5 million a piece.Winnipeg Jets

ODPOWIEDZ